Welcome to another roundup of all the amazing things I’ve seen on the internet this week!
1) These Elvis Ice Cream Snackwiches from Joy the Baker are amazing. Ritz crackers, peanut butter, ice cream, bananas AND bacon? Count me in!
2) Summer is officially here, and that means cool drinks on the patio! Try these Pineapple Coconut Spritzers from Sweet and Savory. YUM.
3) This recipe for Shrimp Burritos with Bacon and Mango Chutney from Homegrown and Healthy! I don’t understand how a) this is a thing, b) a thing that doesn’t have nightshades in it, and c) how I haven’t made it yet. I need this yesterday.
4) Obviously we need some snacks for the patio too, so let’s have some Roasted Turnip Garlic Dip from Happy Mothering. I cannot guarantee the nightshade-free nature of the Breton crackers depending on the location and/or flavour, but this would be a fantastic veggie dip too.
5) And then for something completely different for dinner, how about this Moroccan Saffron Chicken form Ethnic Spoon? YUM, and again, magically somehow nightshade free! I cannot wait to give this a try!
6) To top it all off, this MELTY AMAZING CHOCOLATE BALL by Bryan Talbot. He makes it look so easy! I’m sure we all have round chocolate moulds just hanging around the kitchen. But dang, it just looks like magic!
That’s it for this week! See you next week for more amazing links, same bat time, same bat channel!
Don’t forget to check out the Collectable Delectables Pinterest Board for previous weeks!