Welcome to Collectable Delectables, a collection of all the amazing things I’ve seen in the blogging world this week!
Remember to visit our Pinterest Board if you want to see previous weeks!
1) This recipe for Nutella Frozen Yogurt from the healthy dessert expert, Chocolate Covered Katie, doesn’t need an ice cream maker! It’s perfect for these hot summer days.
2) Can’t get enough Smoothie Bowls? Here are 7 Days of Smoothie Bowls from Move, Nourish, Believe! I know I certainly can’t get enough… yummy!
3) Need something healthy and easy for dinner? Look no further! This recipe for Balsamic Rosemary Chicken from Skinny Kitchen is light on the calories and heavy on the flavour.
4) Clearly you need something to go with that delicious Coconut Curry Chicken recipe you saw here the other week, and naan is curry’s best friend! This recipe for Instant Naan from Playful Cooking is the perfect companion.
5) Another perfect patio drink: A Blue Lemonade Cocktail from Cooking with Curls. Oh man. Looks delish!
6) These fresh and refreshing, sugar free Tropical Smoothie Yogurt Popsicles from Houseful of Handmade. Oh my goodness.
7) Kevin and Amanda’s Dark. Chocolate. Salted. Caramel. Tart. You’re welcome.
That’s it for this week! See you next week for more delicious links!