Welcome to Collectable Delectables! Every week I venture into the great unknown and return with only the best nightshade free recipes, just for you! Well, for me too… because they are amazing…
1) To kick things off, we have this gorgeous recipe for Cold Udon Noodles from A Cozy Kitchen. Chinese food has been something we’ve stayed away from generally due to the large amounts of peppers and unknown sauces, but this one is completely nightshade free! And those eggs… yummm.
2) And what are udon noodles without their best friend, sushi? I love this recipe for Brown Rice Sushi from Roti & Rice. I’ve never seen sushi made with brown rice before and can only imagine the fantastic nuttiness that the brown rice brings!
3) I did not understand chicken and waffles until I had them. And then I understood. This recipe for Chicken and Waffles from Beer Girl Cooks features gravy and roast chicken under an egg and over fluffy waffles. And it looks incredible. The perfect southern breakfast!
4) Always on the lookout for a good dip, I love this Thick and Cream Restaurant-Style Tzatziki from Peas and Crayons. It’s so fresh!
5) We’re Calling Shenanigans has an adorable tutorial and video on How to Make Pinwheel Pastries. They are completely sweet – I’m now officially obsessed and need to make these YESTERDAY.
Annnnd one more because I cannot IMAGINE you living the rest of your day without this recipe for Pina Colada Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Crust from Only Taste Matters in your life. IT’S GLUTEN FREE. AND PINA COLADA. *dies*
That’s it for this week! Remember you can always find these recipes and those from previous weeks on our fancy Collectable Delectables Pinterest Board.