Welcome to Collectable Delectables, featuring the best o’ the best I’ve seen on the net this week!
Let’s get right to it, shall we?
1) This Coriander Garlic Grilled Chicken with Green Goddess Sauce from Strength and Sunshine looks completely heavenly. I can imagine it sitting next to a giant pile of roasted sweet potatoes… yum.
2) I’m a sucker for pretty sandwiches, and that’s exactly what these Brunch Tartines from Richmond Avenue are. And they’re so simple!
3) Houseful of Handmade always has delicious, healthy food, and this Roasted Beet Kale Salad is no exception! It uses the spiralizer (on my dream kitchen wish list) to make gorgeous beet spirals, which are then roasted to release their full flavour.
4) Soooo one of my favourite things is when bloggers use a kitchen appliance for its not-quite-intended use! These sweet little Mini Pancake Bites (Ebelskivers) from Mainly Homemade are cooked in a cake pop maker! So cute. And ingenious!
5) Sometimes you just come across a recipe that makes you drool – this is one of those. Beer Girl Cooks has whipped together a fantastic recipe for No-Churn Spumoni…. holy yummmmmmm. I could seriously just jump in that dish and be completely happy.
Want to see more? Head on over to the Pinterest Board!
Signing off! Have a wonderful week, and I’ll see you tomorrow for another delicious recipe 🙂