Happy New Year!
Welcome back to the Wednesday Showcase. We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. I know I did! I completely, COMPLETELY unplugged. I even hid all my social media apps on a different screen, turned off all the notifications… didn’t answer any e-mails like a jerk… and it was heavenly. I needed a real break.
Now I’m refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to go!
Let’s get this party started! We have some amazing posts for you, and I can’t wait to see what you share in the first WEDNESDAY SHOWCASE of 2017! Wahoooo!
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #WednesdayShowcaseParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can!
This Week’s Features
Step Stool Update from Grandma’s House DIY
The Very Best Planners for 2017 from Making it in the Mountains
Brownie Batter Puppy Chow from Cooking with Carlee
Rustic Grain-Free Scalloped Potatoes from Intoxicated on Life
5 Steps to Organize a Pantry from Trendy and Tidy
Let’s Get this Party Started!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.asavoryfeast.com" title="The Wednesday Showcase"><img src="http://www.asavoryfeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/wednesday-showcase-button.png" alt="The Wednesday Showcase" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.asavoryfeast.com" title="The Wednesday Showcase"><img src="http://www.asavoryfeast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/wednesday-showcase-featured.png" alt="The Wednesday Showcase" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Party Rules and Info
- The party goes live at 8 PM EST each Tuesday night.
- Leave up to 3 links.
- Be sure to share the love! Visit at least as many links as you leave.
- Follow your hosts in some way and feel free to use our button on your sidebar or party page.
- No Etsy shops, please!
- By linking up you give all the hosts permission to feature your content on our sites. We will give full credit back to you.
- We send out a weekly reminder email to the address you use when you link up. But we promise not to spam you!