Welcome to Collectable Delectables, a collection of everything yummy I’ve stumbled across on the web this week! And I’ve got some good ones for you. My sweet tooth is showing!
1) I adore tiramisu. It’s the one dessert I will always get if it’s on the menu. These amazing Tiramisu Waffles from Love and Olive Oil sound absolutely fantastic. Waffles made out of lady finger batter? Genius!
2) When we were trying to use up all the ingredients in our fridge before we left Louisiana, I didn’t know what I was going to do with the block of cream cheese that we had left. So I made these Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies from Averie Cooks. They were amazing, and met with rave reviews!
3) Ice cream pie is perfect for those hot summer days! Try these Five Variations of Ice Cream Pie from Eating Well. All of them sound soooo goood.
4) I’m always looking for ways to add variety to salad, this Avocado Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing from The Wholeseome Dish sounds so light and refreshing!
5) This Raspberry Lemonade from Deliciously Sprinkled sounds divine! Now that we have a patio to enjoy it on, I think I’m going to have to make it!
6) No Gojis, No Glory’s Baked Honey-Marinated Cod sounds like bliss. I love fish – I don’t know why I don’t have more fish recipes posted. Actually, I take that back, I’ve made a couple but they never photograph right. This one though… ohhhhh wow.
That’s it for this week! What was your favourite recipe you found on the web this week?