Happy Wednesday, Gang!
I have news! Starting next Wednesday I’m going to be a co-host of a link-up called The Wednesday Showcase! It’s one of the ones I share my recipes on, and I’ve grown to love the community of bloggers that contribute to it weekly. So starting next week, I’ll be posting the link-up on Tuesday nights at 8pm ET here on I Say Nomato, along with my supremely talented co-hosts (who I will introduce to you next week!). If you have a blog, I strongly encourage you to share your recipes, DIY projects, etc. If you aren’t a blogger, I still would love for you to take a look at all the posts that are shared by some very skilled, hard-working people.
That means that this will be the last regular weekly Collectable Delectables post. (awwwwwww). I can only have so much on my plate. BUT I will still have them! I’m always collecting delicious, amazing recipes from my internet adventures, and if I didn’t share them with you it would be a shame. Instead of the post being weekly, it will be… well, whenever I feel like it 🙂 AND instead of just five(ish) recipes, I will have many, many more.
Here they are, this week’s Collectable Delectables!
1) As soon as I saw these, I knew it was love! These incredibly creative Low Carb Avocado Crisps by Foodie Goes Primal are genius. GENIUS. Imagine chips. Made of avocados and cheese. *drools*
2) One thing I miss about Louisiana: the biscuits. These incredible Buttery Layered Buttermilk Biscuits by Joy the Baker are flaky and incredible. Joy the Baker is one of my favourite blogs, her food and her photos always look so mouthwatering.
3) Now this is something I’d never heard of before: Apricot Chickpeas with Spiced Coconut Rice (don’t worry, the spices are NSF!) from Vie de la Vegan. Chickpeas are so healthy and these just look incredible. Plus the recipe is very simple!
4) And from Scrummy Lane, this gorgeous recipe for Greek Baked Chicken Wings from Recipe Tin Eats. Recipe Tin Eats is also a fantastic blog! I highly recommend a jaunt through both of them!
5) Mascarpone is a personal favourite, and this recipe for Made From Scratch: Mascarpone Cheese from Not Quite Nigella looks so amazing. I could just slather it on everything. She makes it look so easy!
6) Ummmm so this idea is genius, and maybe a little devious if you don’t warn people before hand: Pop Rock Popsicles. The Cupcake Project has brought back all kinds of 90s childhood nostalgia!
And that’s it for this week. Remember you can always check out the Pinterest Board for more Collectable Delectables.
Don’t forget, next week is the premier of The Wednesday Showcase here on the blog! Stop by and click on what looks good. Collectable Delectables will be back… it’ll be a surprise!