Hello there, and welcome to Collectable Delectables! Today has been dedicated to packing for the big move home, so I’ll keep this short and sweet. Hope you love these links!
1) I’ve been in a soup-y mood lately, (thanks, fall!) but it’s hard to find something ‘new’ and different in the soup world. This gorgeous Green Soup with Lemon and Cumin Yogurt from The Little Things is something I’ve never heard of before and I must have it!
2) Missing your salsa, Nightshade Free friends? Not anymore with this beautiful Strawberry Salsa from Maria Ushakova! It’s full of mint and cumin and all sorts of exploding flavours.
3) How beautiful are these Apple Rose Mini Tartlets from My Ginger Garlic Kitchen? Ugh, gorgeous! And she makes them sound so easy!
4) Getting ready to barbecue in your garage? Remember to leave the door open, have a fire extinguisher handy and use this recipe for BBQ Chicken Marinade from Annie’s Chamorro Kitchen!
5) A hearty, healthy fall salad that won’t leave you hungry! This Roasted Pumpkin, Feta and Quinoa Salad from Donna Hay is complete perfection.
6) I’m obsessed with Buddha Bowls lately. Well, pictures of Buddha Bowls, they seem a little intimidating. But don’t you just want to eat these Super Food Bowls from The Vintage Mixer?
7) Sooooo I need to go and get myself some mini skillets just so I can make these Mini Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookies from Love and Olive Oil. I mean, I’ll totally use them for other things, it’s a completely reasonable not spontaneous at all purchase…
8) And what’s better than breakfast with a finger food twist? Try these Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks from Just a Taste!
9) This Spiced Apple Sangria from Will Cook for Smiles is a fun fall twist on a summer classic.
10) Another marvelously thick fall soup: Roasted Sunchoke Soup with Caramelized Shallots from A House in the Hills.
11) These Brown Butter Glazed Apple Pie Scones from Oh Sweet Basil are perfect for breakfast. I can imagine eating them with a giant mug of tea!
12) Orrrrr maybe with a giant mug of this decadent Nutella Hot Chocolate from Cafe Delites! YUM.
That’s it for this edition of Collectable Delectables! Head on over here to check out these and previous Delectables on the Pinterest Board.
In case you are wondering what happened to Lunch of the Week, it’s on hold for a bit. It’s been crazy here and Mr. Nomato is soon finished with his work at the hospital (last day today! Woo!), so there are no packed lunches. They may turn into a more content-filled but spontaneous post like Collectable Delectables. Do not worry, though! The recipe posts will still be posted on Mondays and Thursdays, as always!