The new year is almost upon us! If you’re anything like me, you absolutely must try to make the most amazing appetizers for the party, so I’ve rounded up a couple from some of my favourite blogs for you to try.
Happy New Year!
1) Ah yes, the fruit and cheese platter, simple. Classic. DELICIOUS. Try this Easy Holiday Cheese and Fruit Platter from A Savory Feast, featuring havarti (use plain for NS-free) and some gorgeous apples and cranberries for a festive appetizer!
2) These Bacon and Fig Tartlettes from Cooking with Carlee are so adorable. Bite-sized and topped with goat cheese, they’re something different for your sweet and salty cravings!
3) Sooo I just want to shove my entire face in this Stuffed Mushroom Dip from Tornadough Alli! It looks amazing, and perfect for dipping! (Just make sure to check your mayo and sausages for nightshade-free!)
4) These Honey Cranberry Baguette Bites also from Tornadough Alli are finger-food perfection. Ridiculously easy, tart, sweet, creamy, they’d make an excellent appetizer or dessert! … or snack… or breakfast…
5) These Best Ever Fruit Dip and Fruit Skewers from Loaves and Dishes sound like the perfect party food – not so much work for you, and totally fun for your guests! Can I just eat that dip with a spoon, please?
6) And last, but not least, what’s New Year’s Eve without a fizzy beverage? Just a plain old eve, that’s what! You need to try this gorgeously pink New Year’s Eve Cranberry Sparkler Mocktail from The Speckled Palate.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all the best in the New Year!