Welcome to my new post series!
Every week I charge headlong into the vast, untamed wilds of the Internet and bring back to you only the most amazing (nightshade free!) things I’ve seen on my travels. Be assured, only the most drool-worthy and helpful posts are allowed here!
I’ve also set up a new Pinterest Board featuring these sites, so if you want to check out previous features on Collectable Delectables you can check them out there.
Here are this weeks posts, both Collectable and Delectable!
1) This recipe for Watermelon ‘Caprese’ Salad from Skinnytaste. I adore caprese salad, and with this replacement of watermelon for tomatoes, it’s perfect for summer! Salty/sweet, you won’t even miss the tomato!
2) This recipe for a Nutella Banana Grilled Sandwich from the Minimalist Baker. HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THIS?
3) The MOST amazing recipe for whole wheat pancakes I have ever eaten in my whole life from Sally’s Baking Addiction. I might not even eat white flour pancakes ever again. These are spectacular. I may have made them twice over the past two days. I might go make them again now.
4) Andy at Can You Stay For Dinner is one of my favourite bloggers. She is probably what made me fall in love with the online food blogging community. My absolute favourite post ever of hers is this How to Make a Delicious 400 Calorie Salad. Not just for the delicious recipes, but also for her salad philosophy. Love it!
5) This recipe for a sweet potato burger from Chocolate Covered Katie. Sweet potatoes are my jam, and this sounds absolutely incredible! Just make sure to use the rice instead of panko, and don’t add any of the cayenne or ‘spice blend’ and it’s nightshade free!
6) This instructional video on how to make LEGO JELLO! by “The King of Random”. This is so neat! AND THEY’RE STACKABLE. Imagine the cakes! (Link courtesy of my sister, Giraffe)
I hope you enjoyed the first instalment of Collectable Delectables! I hope you find them as enjoyable as I do!