Every week I charge headlong into the vast, untamed wilds of the Internet and bring back to you only the most amazing (nightshade free!) things I’ve seen on my travels. Be assured, only the most drool-worthy and helpful posts are allowed here!
Remember you can always find these posts on the Collectable Delectables Pinterest board!
Here are this week’s posts!:
1) This What’s in Season? June Post from Cookie and Kate. I am a huge fan of cooking with the seasons (better flavour AND better prices!), and she posts these semi-regularly, always accompanied by delicious-looking vegetarian recipes!
2) This recipe for Roasted Cauliflower Rice from A Spicy Perspective. Mr. Nomato and I have been trying some low-carb alternatives lately, and this was SO delicious!
3) These White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies from The Chunky Chef, because why are we eating low-carb? so we can save all those calories for things like these! YUM. So crumbly and decadent!
4) These amazing Savoury Smashed Sweet Potatoes with Lemon Garlic Aioli from the Fitchen. I cannot believe they’re nightshade free! Sweet potatoes are THE BEST.
5) What even are these. Olive Oil Sea Salt Truffle Brownies from How Sweet it is. Salt and chocolate is my jam. AND THEY’RE FULL OF LINDOR TRUFFLES WHAAAAAT. Died and gone to heaven!
See you next week for more collectable delectables!