Welcome to this week’s Collectable Delectables! I think I have salmon on the brain this week, because two of the
five six recipes are featuring salmon! And both of them look so incredible I’d rather have them both than wait to give you one next week instead. Now that I think about it, this week is very ocean themed… and that’s not a bad thing 🙂
1) Can You Stay For Dinner is one of my favourites and after a brief hiatus (she’s a regular public speaker/blogger/overall busy lady!) she’s back with this completely delectable recipe for Salmon with Yogurt Dill Sauce and Cucumber Feta Salad.
2) The plating for these Nordic Open Faced Smoked Salmon Sandwiches from The View From Great Island is perfection. Those flowers just take this over the top. They’re so completely gorgeous. I almost don’t want to eat them. Almost. Good thing the flowers are edible!
3) Are these Sand Dollar Cinnamon Sugar Cookies from Mama Miss not the sweetest? They’re so so SO cute! And now I’m kicking myself for not thinking of them.
4) These beautiful Fresh Blueberry Margaritas from Love and Olive Oil look soooo refreshing. My favourite part? The blueberry salt around the rim! They apparently picked it up in Alaska (all their trip photos are beautiful!) and now I really want to go to Alaska.
5) While in New Orleans of COURSE I completely fell in love with beignets. I had never heard of them before! Half-Baked Harvest mixes two of my favourite things to create Beignets Tiramisu with Chocolate Ganache. If you have a chance, you should go look at her other recipes – she is such a gifted photographer! I regularly drool over her photos.
6) Bonus! I found this recipe this morning in one of the link-ups I regularly do, Allergy Free Wednesday over at Tessa the Domestic Diva, it’s an awesome way to connect with other allergy bloggers. This recipe for Raw Raspberry Fig Chia Jam from Strength and Sunshine sounds soooo easy, just a quick way to whip up a spread, and it’s made with no extra sugar or ‘unknowns’ – love it!
See you next Wednesday for more Collectable Delectables! In the meantime, head on over to the Pinterest board for more!