Welcome! Another Wednesday, another list of amazing things from the internet! Hopefully you’ll enjoy these links as much as I enjoy finding them 🙂
As always, remember you can go to the Collectable Delectables Pinterest Board for more links!
1) Ummmm so it’s been over 35 degrees with humidex here in NYC, and I need more ice cream in my life than there currently is. Clearly this GIANT Ice Cream Sandwich by Popsugar is the solution! Could I eat one of these all by myself? Probably not, but I’m willing to try my hardest!
2) Words I never thought I’d say: That bowl of hummus is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen all day! This gorgeous Roasted Beetroot Hummus is cooked up over at Hermione’s Pantry.
3) I’m always on the lookout for nightshade free snacks and dips, and this Apricot and Cherry Mostarda at Wheat Free, Meat Free looks diviiiiine.
4) Some days warrant a little alcohol in your dessert. Homegrown and Healthy’s Boozy Baklava Sundaes look so incredibly delicious!
5) I hadn’t run across this idea before, and now I’m wondering why I didn’t think of it! My mac and cheese clearly needs more cauliflower. Thanks, Much More Than Lettuce, for your Cauliflower Mac and Cheese recipe!
That’s it for this week. Don’t forget that Lunch of the Week is back on Friday! Woohoo!