Welcome to Collectable Delectables, a series featuring all the amazing (Nightshade Free) things I’ve see on the internet this week.
This week will be short and sweet!
1) I’m always looking for easy, delicious dips that aren’t full of hidden nightshades. The Hungry Southern Wanderer’s Caramelized Onion Dip fits the bill exactly! It sounds incredible.
2) There have been so many amazing lime recipes floating around lately (is it lime season?), but this one for No Bake Lime Cheesecakes in a Jar by Urban Girl Bakes is just so darn cute!
3) I absolutely had to share this recipe for Sweet Corn Pasta with Goat Cheese from Naturally Ella with you because it’s something I’ve NEVER heard of before. And it sounds really weird. But once you start thinking about the flavours, it sounds really delicious!
4) It’s a Sausage and Roasted Veg Hash from A Free From Life – nightshade free! She suggests using gluten free sausages, but I recommend you check the ingredients no matter what sausages you get, and make your own if necessary. Sausages tend to be full of ‘spices’.
5) Lastly but not… least..ly… is a Cherry Cheesecake Mousse with Gingersnap Granola from Put On Your Cake Pants (whose name I absolutely adore). WHY have I never thought of this! Gingersnap granola as a base for cheesecake sounds absolutely divine.
That’s it for this week! Remember you can always see more Collectable Delectable featured recipes on the Pinterest board!