Welcome to Collectable Delectables! Every week I gather my favourite links from the web and bring them to you!
This week I’ve been craving anything cold and anything that will keep me from using my oven – it is SCORCHING outside, and all I can dream of are boots and sweaters and being able to wear my scarves again! (For the record, I loved fall before it was cool.)
If you like these and want to see more, I’ve collected them all on a Pinterest board for you!
1) I do NOT want to turn that giant box of fire in my kitchen on, so having a slow cooker is usually my go to. I love this Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip from Damn Delicious, it’s perfect for parties and looks completely delicious.
2) Speaking of completely delicious, helloooo Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie from The Crumby Cupcake! Cream pies always scream ‘summer!’ to me, and this one is no exception. I love how she uses cheerios!
3) Who else gets nostalgic about ice pops? Obviously blue is the best flavour. Unfortunately they’re loaded with sugar, wasteful and definitely need a healthy upgrade! Try these Homemade Ice Pops from Detoxinista, loaded with fresh fruit and made in reusable ice pop sleeves.
4) Craving iced beverages? Try this Vegan Thai Iced Tea from the Minimalist Baker! Using loose leaf black tea and creamy coconut milk, it’s an excellent alternative to those calorie stacked iced coffees!
5) Want to throw that idea out the window and completely indulge? Try this amazing recipe for Frozen Hot Chocolate from the ever-delicious Smitten Kitchen. Holy heaven in a cup!
See you next week for more Collectable Delectables!