All week I stalk the internet looking for the most delicious nightshade-free recipes I can find! Here’s what I’ve collected this week:
1) Whipped Feta and Ricotta Dip from One Tiny Spark. A dip made entirely of cheese? Count me in!
2) Three ingredient Simple Cucumber Salad from Real Simple Real Good. It just looks so crunchy and delicious! Did I mention it’s only three ingredients?
3) I have feta cheese on the brain, because these Greek Chicken Roll-Ups from Homemade Interest look spectacularrr!
4) Just in case you were wondering how you too can make your summer just a little more Parisian, head on over to this Step-By-Step Guide to French Macarons by the master baker herself, Sally’s Baking Addiction.
5) Apparently Monday was National S’Mores Day, and I missed the train! I need to find a food calendar because there have been a plethora of amazing s’mores recipes this week! This one’s my personal favourite, Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream Cake with Salted Caramel by Joy the Baker. Don’t mind me, I’ll just be over here licking my computer screen.
Don’t forget that you can always see these and other Collectable Delectables on the Pinterest Board.