When the cold winds are driving you indoors, you need one of these amazing Fall Drink Recipes to keep you toasty on the inside! A roundup featuring some of my very favourite bloggers! And all of them are nightshade free. 🙂
What better way to start off a Fall Drink roundup than with a spot of tea?
1. Cranberry Apple Sweet Tea – Sustaining the Powers
2. Russian Tea – Feast + West
3. Maca-Infused Golden Milk Turmeric Tea – Healthy Life Redesign
Let’s kick this party up a notch with some sweet wine recipes!
4. Citrus & Spice Mulled Wine – Beth Dunham
5. Ginger + Red Wine Fizz – Feast + West
6. Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria – Flavour & Savour
7. Autumn Bounty Cider Sangria – Crumb Kitchen
And what’s a fall drink roundup without some pumpkins?
8. Spicy Pumpkin Persimmon Smoothie – Justine Celina
9. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Phruitful Dish
10. Pumpkin Juice (Vegan & Refined Sugar Free) – The Leafy Cauldron
11. Winter Wonder-Jam Whisky Smash – She Eats
12. Act of Union – A Life Well Consumed
13. Butterbeer – In Search of Yummy-ness
Top it all off with some chocolate-based recipes!
14. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – Winstead Wandering
15. White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Steamer – Satori Design for Living
16. Chocolate Milk Latte – Homemade & Yummy
I hope you enjoyed this roundup! My favourite fall drink is anything with hot chocolate or apple cider! What do you like to drink in the fall?